The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) has provided a temporary 30-day extension of the validity and renewal of their license/branch authority of recruitment and manning agencies which expired or expiring during the General Community Quarantine (GCQ).
POEA Administrator Bernard Olalia issued the Advisory No. 104, Series of 2020 in consideration to the affected recruitment agencies that are unable to file their application for renewal, upgrading and extension of licensed due to on-going community quarantine.
(Advisory No. 104, series of 2020)
New entry measures for passengers entering Korea from the Philippines
The public is hereby advised that in compliance with health protocols instituted by competent government authorities, the Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB) of the Department of Transportation (DOTr) issued an Advisory dated 11 May 2020 providing specific guidance for arriving Filipino travelers, including returning overseas Filipino workers (OFWs), seafarers, and non-OFWs.
(Please see Advisory No. 59, Series of 2020)
• Conciliation conferences scheduled are reset until further notice.
• New schedules will be posted in this website upon resumption of normal government office operations.
ADJUDICATION OF CASES
1. Follow-up of status and queries of cases pending at the Adjudication Office shall be made thru phone call or online via electronic mail only.
2. Affirmation of Affidavit of Desistance/Recantation/Withdrawal by the party/ies shall be made by appointment with the Branch concerned.
3. Conduct of hearings shall still proceed through personal appearance before the Hearing Officer but strictly on appointment or pre-scheduled-hearing basis, subject to compliance on social distancing measures. Appearance during scheduled hearings shall be limited to the litigants and counsel of the case.
You may call or send your requests for follow-up/queries or appointment at the following telephone numbers and email addresses:
Recruitment Regulation Branch - Tel. No. 8722-1180;
Adjudication Branch - Tel. No. 8722-1148; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org