POEA issues guidelines on deployment, repatriation of Pinoy seafarers
The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) Governing Board has issued the interim guidelines on the deployment and repatriation of Filipino Seafarers to further ensure their protection and benefits during the national state emergency brought by the COVID-19 pandemic.
POEA Board allows qualified recruitment agencies to withdraw part of escrow deposit
The POEA Governing Board has allowed certain recruitment agencies to withdraw part of their one million peso escrow deposit, but under certain conditions, giving them respite from financial burdens and constraints in their operations due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
New entry measures for passengers entering Korea from the Philippines
Malaysia imposes temporary ban on entry of Filipinos
The Malaysian government has imposed a temporary travel restriction on the entry of foreign travelers, including Filipino citizens, starting September 7, 2020, as part of its continuing efforts to control the spread of COVID-19.
• Conciliation conferences scheduled are reset until further notice.
• New schedules will be posted in this website upon resumption of normal government office operations.
ADJUDICATION OF CASES
1. Follow-up of status and queries of cases pending at the Adjudication Office shall be made thru phone call or online via electronic mail only.
2. Affirmation of Affidavit of Desistance/Recantation/Withdrawal by the party/ies shall be made by appointment with the Branch concerned.
3. Conduct of hearings shall still proceed through personal appearance before the Hearing Officer but strictly on appointment or pre-scheduled-hearing basis, subject to compliance on social distancing measures. Appearance during scheduled hearings shall be limited to the litigants and counsel of the case.
You may call or send your requests for follow-up/queries or appointment at the following telephone numbers and email addresses:
Recruitment Regulation Branch - Tel. No. 8722-1180;
Adjudication Branch - Tel. No. 8722-1148; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org